Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Speaking Truth To Power

Why are Repub/Neocon pundits going crazy over one Mom? Because she speaks the unspeakable truth in America -

"Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy. That hasn't changed since America invaded and occupied Iraq …in fact it has gotten worse." - Cindy Sheehan


Just as in totalitarian regimes (fascist and communist) of the past, those who spoke truth to power were always labeled as crazy, unhinged, a traitor,..... and now the label is 'anti-Semitic'.

Remember this....it is not anti-Semitic to question Israeli policy and it is certainly not anti-Semitic to put our (the United States) national security interests above Israel's.